[Xerte] Re: question re inserting quiz.rlm into desktop xerte

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 26 10:07:38 BST 2011

Think like AW's KOs.

Some are application level - for example the page templates template, which is the same thing as the Xerte Online Toolkit in Toolkit (maybe we should change Page templates to Xerte Online Toolkit in standalone xerte). The entire application is constructed using the wizard. The end user does not interact with the flow line at all.

Some are page level. You can mix them up with your own custom code, thanks to Jonathan's work.

In all cases the wizard is used to edit the xml that the template uses.

The template's logic is implemented in a model. Think like AWs models, a chunk of flow line that does a particular thing. In this case they are data-driven by the xml edited in the wizard.

I guess a temple comprises a wizard, some data and a model.

Does that help?