[Xerte] Re: Do not have rights to this template

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 09:07:51 BST 2011

Hi Shirley

I'm not sure if David's response is what you meant e.g. as David said when
sharing LO's or viewing without logging in you'll need to use the public
link which will be play_id rather than edit_id however I suspect the problem
you had was that your login had timed out. If you ever see that message when
viewing your sandpit workspace just refresh the browser window and I suspect
you'll be prompted to login again which will then fix the problem.

The wiping isn't due to happen until Sunday the 30th so all your delegates
will have access for the remainder of the week and can obviously export
anything they create. But also if your delegates have only registered
recently e.g. after Sunday 16th then their LO's should not be wiped until
the following month. If they registered previously (with correct email) they
will be notified of wiping 7 days before the wiping e.g. notified this
coming Sunday.

HTH

Ron