[Xerte] Re: Xerte and Moodle

A-P. Lian andrew.lian at andrewlian.com
Tue Oct 4 07:17:58 BST 2011

OK - good information - Thanks very much indeed

Andrew

--
Professor Dr. Andrew Lian
School of English

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. (Anaïs Nin)
The universe is made up of stories, not atoms (Muriel Rukeyser)
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change
(Max Planck)