[Xerte] Re: Problem embedding youtube video

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Nov 1 10:14:01 GMT 2011

We could do with bottoming this out: I also experience those issues from time to time, but not consistently on our own setup. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes the movies play after a long delay, other times I give up.

I have wondered if it is a youtube thing? A youtube thing serving particular domains? I’ve not got to the bottom of it, but I did take the youtube component and run some tests on it outside of toolkits, and it worked (at that moment in time), so I know our code is working properly.

Any other relevant experiences? Does anyone *never* experience these issues? That would be good to know as well.