[Xerte] Re: Organisational Logo problems

Richards B A (LCSS) brichard at glam.ac.uk
Thu May 19 11:55:51 BST 2011

Hi Pat,

Thanks for the code. I'll drop that in this afternoon.

I've submitted the problem as an issue on the code site as was requested yesterday.

Cheers

Barry

On 18 May 2011, at 16:25, Pat Lockley wrote:

this is line 43 in index.php

$buffer = login_page_format_top(file_get_contents($xerte_toolkits_site->root_file_path
. $xerte_toolkits_site->website_code_path . "login_top"));

swap this for

line 183

echo file_get_contents($xerte_toolkits_site->website_code_path .
"management_headers");

replacing managements headers for login top

then open up login top and management headers - and swap the
placeholders from login top into management headers

Pat

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Pat Lockley