[Xerte] Re: Organisational Logo problems

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Wed May 18 16:25:49 BST 2011

this is line 43 in index.php

$buffer = login_page_format_top(file_get_contents($xerte_toolkits_site->root_file_path
. $xerte_toolkits_site->website_code_path . "login_top"));

swap this for

line 183

echo file_get_contents($xerte_toolkits_site->website_code_path .
"management_headers");

replacing managements headers for login top

then open up login top and management headers - and swap the
placeholders from login top into management headers

Pat