[Xerte] desktop -drag and drop feedback page template.

Peter Rainger Peter.Rainger at geneticseducation.nhs.uk
Thu May 12 17:27:50 BST 2011

hi,

drag and drop feedback page template
I'm using the (new) drag and drop - PageTemplate and I need show some visual 'final' feedback to the user (i.e. a diagram of the correct labels) and I could include a URL image but because of the size of the image it really doesn't work as I can't position the image from the feedback HTML properly.

Can a final feedback image be added to the next version of the page template? Ideally the screen should clear after all the attempts and the final text feedback be shown with the final image shown on the right.

Orphan page creation?
My initial thought as a work around was to create a page straight after it and link the two pages together by the feedback text. However, I then realised that I would need to create an 'orphan' page ... so that learners could not jump to the answer using Next or via the TOC.

Can pages be hidden from the TOC and page counter? As this could be useful in creating off shoot supporting pages that don't interfer with the flow.

Kind Regards,
Pete