[Xerte] Re: desktop -drag and drop feedback page template.

Peter Rainger Peter.Rainger at geneticseducation.nhs.uk
Thu May 12 18:36:03 BST 2011

RE: Orphan page creation?
I've figure out that the frameworks effectively mask the location of orphan pages! SimpleNav was the simplest way to create a next button to move inside the hidden page(s).

However, I've tried to import in "pw_NavToPage" function from the simple routed scripts to I can link to any page ... seem to be having issues to getting this to work anywhere tbh. Any tips for using this?

Pete