[Xerte] Toolkits next release

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 25 11:18:58 GMT 2011

Hello all,

Have been slaving away here fixing bugs, typos and adding in new features (and also making the installer even more foolproof - though feel free to prove me wrong :) ).

Here are the big changes.

Richer LOM metadata in SCORM export
Export can make a local version (i.e change http:// file links to local links)
Moved session handler code into databases
Recoded whole site to work with strict error reporting
Improved lockfile handling code
Better support for multiple LDAP hosts
Iframe embed code improved

Little changes

Index.php checks for management username and password
Index.php checks the database file exists
Error logs can be emptied by site admin
Owner of a template can be changed by site admin
Install guidance now a PDF as well
Ini sets on memory and execution time for file import and export

Would be great if we could have some beta testers?

Cheers

Pat Lockley
IS Learning Technology, Kings Meadow Campus

ext 68882
0115 84 68882