[Xerte] Re: XOT Scorm Completion

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jun 24 10:24:49 BST 2011

I'd just not bother tracking complete. What does it actually mean? That the last page was reached? That isn't really telling you anything very meaningful about what the learner actually did.

I'd just look at score. If they pass the test, great, that's what you care about, and that's all you really need to know.