[Xerte] Re: XOT Scorm Completion

Phil Clothier Phil at environmental-academy.co.uk
Fri Jun 24 09:59:11 BST 2011

The scormRLO.htm file?  If so, I assume (I'm pretty new to this) that
the function onunload and finish() are what signals the completion
status in the LMS?

onunload = "finish();" //in body tag

function finish(){

    doLMSFinish();

}

I think I'm going to have to accept that setting the course as complete
after achieving a quiz score is going to be beyond my skills (at least
for now).   However, is it possible to run a script on a page in XOT
(i.e. the final page of a course) which sets the course as complete?  Or
am I looking at this the wrong way?  Ideally, I need the course to only
be marked as complete by an LMS once the last page has been reached.

Anybody's advice on this is greatly appreciated!

Phil