[Xerte] transcript buttion for audio on Graphics and Sound pagetype?

Davidson, Andrew Andrew.Davidson at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Jun 16 12:04:17 BST 2011

Hi - I am working with XOT templates and have been working on the
Graphics and Sound pagetype for Media. Recently, Julian was able to get
the transcript button working for the Video page type and now I wonder
whether it would be possible to have a transcript button option for the
Graphics and Sound pagetype. Please see images for reference. The reason
I think this would be valuable is that the space taken up by my
transcript in the text entry location could be used for task
instructions and, for example, reflection questions for the student as
they listen. Then, if needed, they could click on the transcript. As it
is, having the transcript so visible might lead some students to just
read it anyway without first trying to listen.

What thinks?

Oh, thanks for sorting out the video transcript button, Julian. Much
appreciated.

Andy