[Xerte] Re: Display pre-loading graphic

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 28 09:53:28 BST 2011

This is an off the top of the head idea - that is I have'nt tried it out.

The panel is a graphic icon with a swf as its url.

It should be possible to set the panel graphic icon's visible property to
false and then set it to true by an on load event triggered by the loading
of your swf, that way I would expect the panel not to show until your swf
had finished loading.

Kind regards

Johnathan