[Xerte] Re: FW: need help - integrating xerte with moodle 1.9

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 19:42:50 BST 2011

Not sure if this answer will get to you if Julian has had to post to the
list on your behalf but in case it does...

1. Assuming you're using the moodle patch did you install xerte inside the
moodle directory? If not it will do as you describe but not redirect you
back to Xerte. Simply put a link from Moodle to Xerte so that once you have
logged in to moodle you can follow the link back to Xerte.

2. If you did install xerte inside the Moodle directory try setting a unique
cookie prefix inside Moodle admin then close all browsers and try again.

The fact that it's redirecting to moodle login in the first place means the
config path is correct so it's likely to be 1 or 2.

Ron