[Xerte] Re: Baffling Behaviour in Xerte - SWF Display

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 20:55:35 BST 2011

I think this generally happens when the swf doesn't have a movie size Xerte
can identify. If they are swf's you're creating yourself create a background
layer the size of the stage and fill it with a shape or movie clip with the
colour of your choice or make it transparent. I think you'll then find xerte
can identify its size and resize it properly. Worth a try anyway.

HTH

Ron