[Xerte] Baffling Behaviour in Xerte - SWF Display

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Wed Jul 6 18:50:13 BST 2011

Hi,
Sometimes Xerte behaves very strangely when displaying SWF's that I have
created.  I have two SWF's, exactly the same size.  I set the same panel and
graphic sizes on the RLO for both, and one displays perfectly and the other
is skewed over to the right, a third of the stage is hidden, and whatever
changes I make to the panel and graphic sizes and postions Xerte stubbornly
refuses to acknowledge and still displays the same undersized panel and
skewed SWF.  This has happened to me several times now with various projects
and I cannot figure for the life of me why it might be.

Has anyone else had similar problems?  Any tips or hints gratefully
appreciated.

Deborah