[Xerte] Xerte 2.n : Three new interim Page Wizards

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 6 14:49:14 BST 2011

It is an exiting and volatile time at present for Page Wizards.

Developments are taking place to enable Page Wizards and Page Templates to
share a common set of model files and work is also progressing to support
the use of Xerte in different languages. I do not intend to release an
updated version of the Page Wizards until this work is completed. However so
that Page Wizard users need not feel disadvantaged I have produced 3 new
Page Wizards that you can add to your collection until the next full release
takes place.

These add the pages that were recently added to Page Templates
New Window
QR Code
Perspectives

The form that opens when you use a Page Wizard has changed slightly, full
details are in the readMe.txt file.

Please post back to let me know what you think of the new format.

Kind regards

Johnathan

PS some of the new Page Wizards will need the latest version of Xerte
available from the SVN, which has updated versions of some key flash files
that are included when a project is published.