[Xerte] Re: Xerte 2.n : Three new interim Page Wizards

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jul 7 10:03:45 BST 2011

I'm still adding some stuff to New Window: I thought it would be neat if it had an optional 'html' parameter, so you could write html into the wizard for the new window. It just makes it really easy to add embed / iframe stuff for all sorts of things, or even in fact to write your own html from scratch.