[Xerte] Re: Math Symbols

Jackie Grant j.grant at fce-sessional.bbk.ac.uk
Fri Jan 21 15:28:23 GMT 2011

Hi Adam

This displays fine for me - I had problems using latex until I updated the XMLEngine.swf (thanks to Julian)

We're setting up numeracy and maths LOs as part of our outreach - see the pages 9-11 below for a prototype with some basic fractions (with typos in!).

http://www.bbk.ac.uk/mybirkbeck/xerte/maths/

All the best
Jackie