[Xerte] Export facility

stuart macdonald stuart.macdonald at ed.ac.uk
Fri Jan 21 13:03:27 GMT 2011

Hi - We've set up networked access to Xerte Toolkits however we're
unable to Export our learning objects (via the 'Export' facility through
project 'Properties') either as Zip or Scorm packages. When clicking on
the Export there doesn't appear to be a dialogue box asking where to
save the file etc - just a blank page. Anyone got any ideas?

best wishes
Stuart Macdonald
EDINA

--
Stuart Macdonald
EDINA&  Data Library, University of Edinburgh

0131 650 3304 (Tu&  Th)
0131 651 1744 (M, W, F)

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.