[Xerte] Undefined variable: session_id

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jan 10 14:42:16 GMT 2011

Hello,

It's a typo I made in the code. The software was written on a PHP without error reporting set to strict. Have a fish in the code for where the error is. I can't find the zip file with the patch in at the moment.

Also, management.php doesn't have an add users function?

The status is active - The desktop software when taken out of beta will in theory be integrateable (ergh word) into toolkits as is, so toolkits doesn't need to develop concurrently with desktop.

Pat