[Xerte] Undefined variable: session_id

Dan Attwood danattwood at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 14:30:57 GMT 2011

I've just tried to get Xerte installed onto an Ubuntu box. I'm getting the
following error when I bring up the management page:

Notice: Undefined variable: session_id in /var/www/xerte/management.php on
line 111 Notice: Undefined variable: database_fail in
/var/www/xerte/website_code/php/database_library.php on line 49

This is stopping me from adding users.

also can I ask what the status of the online tools is? I noticed that a beta
of version 3 is available for the desktop. Will there be a similar version
upgrade for the online tools. As in so many things nowadays we're keen to
push forward with things being available via a browser if possible.
Dan