[Xerte] Xerte Online Toolkits 1.7

Simon Barne simonbarne at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:48:22 BST 2011

I have just done a fresh install of XOT version 1.7 in a new directory
and am having similar problems to those I had with version 1.6, which
were never resolved. (See
http://lists.nottingham.ac.uk/pipermail/xerte/2011-May/009527.html et
seq.)

In Firefox 6 and Google Chrome 13 I cannot select the projects at all
in the workspace pane. In IE7 I can select them but the edit panel is
blank. The properties panel works in IE, however.

Projects also appear simultaneously in the Recycle Bin, as well as the
Workspace.

Has anything changed since version 1.6 that might help me solve this
issue - or should I just stick with version 1.5?

Thanks for any suggestions.