[Xerte] Xerte Online Toolkits v1.6

Simon Barne simonbarne at gmail.com
Sat May 7 12:19:27 BST 2011

I have done a fresh install of Xerte Online Toolkits v1.6 in a new
directory. Everything seemed to install OK, but there is still the problem I
had with the beta version: I cannot select projects in the main workspace
pane after creating or importing them. I can (usually) see the projects, but
not select them. This means I cannot edit them or inspect their properties.
Projects also appear simultaneously in the Recycle Bin, as well as the
Workspace.

Also, when I log in as the administrator at management.php, the workspace
pane is blank with the message "the feature is for administrators only".

 I have tried in both Firefox 4 and IE9. Version 1.5 on the same server
(SiteGround) still works fine.

Any ideas?