[Xerte] Re: RLO Corrupted when Certain Media Load Reached?

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Mon Aug 15 15:24:18 BST 2011

> Just the ones around the "AND" in the Interface Title
>
> Thank you!  Yes, I was taking out too many quotes.  Now I get it to work
> when I remove the quotes from the .rlo via text editor.

And when I then add in the quotes with " via text editor the .rlo still
works. :-)

OK, when it blows up, immediately chnage the extension of the .rlo to .xml
> and drag it onto Firefox or something.

XML error?

Yes - still get error.

So it seems that the quotes were to blame.  Though it is strange that the
.rlo sat happily with them until it reached a certain size.  I'll keep
observing .

Thank you so much for your help.

Deborah