[Xerte] Re: RLO Corrupted when Certain Media Load Reached?

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:46:29 BST 2011

>I tried a couple of times without success.  Did you just take out one lot of quotes or several?

Just the ones around the "AND" in the Interface Title
Silent Way Exercises Part 2 - AND

The working version used the
"AND
"

The busted version had literals
"AND"

OK, when it blows up, immediately chnage the extension of the .rlo to .xml and drag it onto Firefox or something.
XML error?

The "blow up" can be fairly simply re-produced by adding something to the functioning .rlo.  Would you like me to send you the file it's happening to?

Sure, with specific steps to reproduce.