[Xerte] Customising metadata

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 13 09:17:11 BST 2010

Hello,

Sorry about the syndication feed comment, I didn't construct it very
well. In the DC metadata we provide for the syndication feed (you'd need
to view source on the page to see it) we store title, description,
keywords, rights, copyright and multiple authors. As such the addition
of this metadata to a scorm export may already be possible, I just
wouldn't know the changes you'd want to make.

If you could send me a list of the changes you make to one manifest I
might be able to code a solution in next to no time.

If you could let us know which VLE you're on so we can add it as an
official feature that would help us out.

Thanks

Pat