[Xerte] text entry interaction with different font colors

Bárbara Furtado bfurtado at student.dei.uc.pt
Sun Sep 12 17:30:53 BST 2010

Hi,
I'm probably not explaining well (sorry about my english). I need to make a
programming exercise with a piece of java code to complete, and I would like
to put text with different colors. I'm using HTML tags, like this:

int</font>[ |3| ];

It works fine in preview, but when I use the code to break the words apart (
*w = mainText.breakApart(3,7,false,false);* ), in preview HTML tags display
as text. Is there another way to do this? Anyone can help?

Thanks a lot. And I'm sorry for the repeated e-mail.

Bárbara Furtado

No dia 12 de Setembro de 2010 00:29, Bárbara Furtado <