[Xerte] text entry interaction with different font colors

Bárbara Furtado bfurtado at student.dei.uc.pt
Sun Sep 12 00:29:41 BST 2010

Hi,
I have a text entry exercise (interaction), and I need to write text with
different font colors. When I use <font color="#000000"> example </font> in
a simple text icon, it works. But when I break text apart with function
myIcon.breakApart(...) to make the exercise, in preview all text colors
disappear and shows all the <font> codes, like it was text.
How can I solve this? I'm using Xerte desktop version.

Thanks,
Bárbara Furtado