[Xerte] Xerte and Moodle authentication problems on 'Techdis' servers

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Nov 29 13:06:15 GMT 2010

Hi Andy,

Sorry for the delay.

There is some AJAX ran when you click on logout in Xerte (logout.js is the script). Perhaps this is an issue clashing with something in moodle?

As for management, I suspect there is a modification to the session php file in the moodle patch which takes out the admin page (the error message you see is a session check). Perhaps hard wire a session start function call into management.php.

Hope this helps

Pat