[Xerte] Xerte and Moodle authentication problems on 'Techdis' servers

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 11:00:09 GMT 2010

Hi Andy
with the moodle patch applied the usual toolkits logout link at the top
right of the page doesn't really work because the authentication is being
handled by Moodle rather than toolkits. It would be possible to change that
link so that it points to the moodle logout page e.g.
/moodle/login/logout.php I can advise on what file to edit and where to add
that but probably best to do so off-list. The other solution is to simply
close the browser.

re the management page what happens if you close all existing browser
windows then start a new window and go direct to the management page
address?

Ron