[Xerte] Error report - Creative commons search using advanced search form

A.J.Brasher a.j.brasher at open.ac.uk
Wed Nov 3 11:11:46 GMT 2010

Hi
Xerte looks really useful, but I've just tried searching via Xerte for Creative Commons licenced material on the topic of "tripartite personaility" and got this page:
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xpert/newscoreresults.php?advancedwords=tripartite+personality&contributor=All&creator=All&format=All&language=All&publisher=All&rights=All&subject=All&creative=on&x=48&y=13

I was using the advanced search form, and got the same error page if I select a Creative Commons Licence from the rights drop-down, or if if check the creative commons checkbox.

I would be keen to use Xerte if  this were fixed, or if there's a work around please do let me know.

Thanks

Andrew

http://iet.open.ac.uk/people/a.j.brasher