[Xerte] Autosizing / fullscreen solution - Attn: Julian

S Balachandran sbciim73 at gmail.com
Sun May 16 16:27:49 BST 2010

Hi Julian

Hope the IMS Global awards function at LA went off well. Dide Xerte
get the award?

I invite your attention to your post of May 6 2008 on Autoscaling. I
tried it & it did work.

But I want to position the LO in the center of the browser window. Is
this possible? The <center> tag before "<div ...>" or an in-line style
for the "div" such as "text-align=center" does not work. I reckon,
something must be done about this "rlo setup code" of your post:

Stage.scaleMode = "exactFit"; //use "showAll" to preserve the aspect
ratio as the browser window is resized
rootIcon._xscale = 200;
rootIcon._yscale = 200;

But I can't figure out what to do. Can you help. Thanks & best regards.

S. Balachandran

--
ll सा विद्या या विमुक्तये ll (Sanskrit)
Sa Vidya Ya Vimuktaye (Transliteration) --> That is Knowledge which Liberates!