[Xerte] Changing Xerte Toolkits Title Page Text Colour

ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Sun May 16 11:29:34 BST 2010

If it's just the text colour you wish to change then you can use html in the
title field e.g. <font color="#FF0000">Your Title</font>

But be aware that this won't change when a user changes to a different
colour scheme so you may need to test that the title is still visible with
each of the user selectable schemes.

HTH
Ron