[Xerte] Bad Examples and difficult training

stetod at tiscali.it stetod at tiscali.it
Wed Mar 31 13:51:25 BST 2010

Hi to everybody,

it's my personal opinion after severals hours of studing about yours
examples to believe these troubles:

- they are not easy to use it
- it lakes all explanations about how does it and also why and others
istruction about properties and methods
- i'm not able to download same example
- the navigation isn't clearly
- i understand something because i'm be able to programme with others
language and with ActionScript

Please, could you give some complete list about all properties and
methods in use, complete about the correct sintax?

For example every example have got a new properties like rs for
Button interaction object, but i don't know what serves, quali
arguments use and why or when use it?

I'd like to collaborate with you (i'm not interested about money).

Best regards

Presentaci un amico! Invita i tuoi amici a scoprire i servizi Tiscali: per ogni amico che attiverà un servizio Tiscali, potrai avere 30 euro di sconto e lo stesso sconto di 30 euro verrà poi offerto al tuo amico. Scopri come! http://abbonati.tiscali.it/presentaci_un_amico/?WT.mc_id=01fw