[Xerte] Questions regarding custom interface and items

Koványi Gábor kovanyi at innotica.com
Wed Mar 3 17:29:29 GMT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your fast reply.

I found the .fla file where you mentioned, thank you.

Is it possible to set the layer order in the main window in Xerte (in
preview)?
I mean the custom interface rolls over the title and the Icon.

After the value of the visuals property is set to 0, all the contents
moved upper, because there is no titlebar. Where can I set the x,y
coords of the content? (content which contains the plain title page,
text page, etc.)

So when a value of the visuals property is set to another number
except 0 or 1, is it possible to assign some visual content to another
number for eg.2 or other numbers? When I set it to another number it
changes the navigation bar, etc.

There is a style sheet connected where you can assign some visuals for
the content.
colourScheme {}
a{}
How can I change the color of the title, is it correct to write the
following?:
colourScheme {
titleColour:0xFF0000;
}
It doesn't have effect unfortunately.

Is it possible displaying the actual page number in the custom interface?

Any advice are welcome!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gabor