[Xerte] xerte 2 desktop - checkbox & radio button question

Mary Ann Ahearn maryann at moberg.com
Mon Jul 19 23:09:19 BST 2010

Hi all
We're adapting the xerte page wizards to make content for use on a touch
screen, so buttons need to be roughly 50 x 50 pixels.

I've managed to adapt most everything I need except the check box and radio
buttons that are part of the quiz and multiple choice wizards.  I looked in
the source and found the following two lines, but can't find any external
swf files with these names.  Are they flex component buttons?

    box = this.attachMovie("FCheckBoxSymbol", "box"+this.levels,
this.levels);
    rad = this.attachMovie("FRadioButtonSymbol", "rad"+this.levels,
this.levels);

Are there external files I can change to make the buttons larger?  Something
that doesn't require messing with the source code?

Is there another obvious solution I'm missing?

Thanks so much!
Mary Ann