[Xerte] Some questions from a new user
Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jan 11 11:49:30 GMT 2010
1. Yes. Link to the URL of the other pieces. You can right click
text, select hyperlink, and the paste in the URL to jump 2.
2. It's possible, but there's bit to do. You can look at the code
for the youtube templates, and see if you can apply it to the MP
3. Yes. Go to the properties panel, export,
From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Mark Andrews
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 11:47 AM
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: [Xerte] Some questions from a new user
I've just come across Xerteonline toolkit and am really impressed by
what is does and with it's ease, I managed to mock up a learning object
on Parkinson's disease with relative ease.
However following feedback from the Doctor I'm working with we have the
1. Is it possible to place internal links from within the learning
object to another section using the online toolkit?
2. with the Multiple Perspectives Template you can insert multiple
videos onto one page, how would I go about modifying this template so
that the videos could be served from youtube rather than locally stored?
Or is this possible?
3. Is it possible to move projects created from the online toolkit
to the desktop app?
Thanks in advance for any help or advice
Educational Technologist - School of Clinical Medicine
' : 01223 767885
: : Ma447 at medschl.cam.ac.uk
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Xerte