[Xerte] Some questions from a new user

Mark Andrews Ma447 at medschl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 11 11:46:43 GMT 2010

Dear List,

I¹ve just come across Xerteonline toolkit and am really impressed by what is
does and with it¹s ease, I managed to mock up a learning object on
Parkinson¹s disease with relative ease.
However following feedback from the Doctor I¹m working with we have the
following questions:

1. Is it possible to place internal links from within the learning object to
another section using the online toolkit?
2. with the Multiple Perspectives Template you can insert multiple videos
onto one page, how would I go about modifying this template so that the
videos could be served from youtube rather than locally stored? Or is this
possible?
3. Is it possible to move projects created from the online toolkit to the
desktop app?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice
Regards

Mark

Mark Andrews
Educational Technologist ­ School of Clinical Medicine
' : 01223 767885
:  : Ma447 at medschl.cam.ac.uk