[Xerte] Shift + F5

Paul Beckwith paul.beckwith at acns-group.com
Fri Jan 8 13:37:20 GMT 2010

Thanks for getting back to me on this Johnathan,

I'm using the stock Xerte Template Wizard with my own custom models. Have
tried F5+SHIFT, F5+CTRL+SHIFT and all the rest of it. it works on some page
types however and fails on others, (probably the one's ive messed around
with) I'm pretty sure I've just got rid of some code that's needed, I'm just
not sure how the page-jump-in stuff works and what the code is.

Paul