[Xerte] SendAndLoad confusion

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 10:47:51 GMT 2010

this ought to work at authoring time though?
This is all at authoring time.

>No
silly mistakes in the path or anything?
Copied and pasted from loadXML, checked in browser bar.

Subject: RE: [Xerte] SendAndLoad confusion
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 09:31:57 +0000
From: Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk

So would I. It ought to struggle loading from a different domain
if there’s no crossdomain policy on the server you’re requesting the data from –
this ought to work at authoring tiime though?

loadXML uses an XML object’s load method to load the data;
sendAndLoad uses sendAndLoad, but why that should be different beats me. No
silly mistakes in the path or anything?