[Xerte] SendAndLoad confusion

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 1 09:31:57 GMT 2010

So would I. It ought to struggle loading from a different domain if
there's no crossdomain policy on the server you're requesting the data
from - this ought to work at authoring tiime though?

loadXML uses an XML object's load method to load the data; sendAndLoad
uses sendAndLoad, but why that should be different beats me. No silly
mistakes in the path or anything?