[Xerte] structuring LO's needing a topic hierarchy

Alan Duncan al at akduncan.com
Tue Apr 27 09:42:58 BST 2010

I am holding off assembling LO's for the moment while I collect and
structure content. That will clarify some of the navigation issues I have.
In the meantime I look forward to seeing any of the new templates you manage
to get created.

The suggestion of using Wink made me think a bit more about how best to
'remind' users of what to do when they have forgotten and I will try a few
ideas. and see how they turn out.

There's another program also recommended by colleagues on another project -
screenshow - its not free but apparently very good. Anyone used it?
Regards