[Xerte] Jumpfile oddness

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 11:59:16 BST 2010

Thanks J.

Got it working, but it was still an odd issue.
The embedded fonts were displaying correctly in the jumped to file, so I assumed resources.swf was loading into the router as expected.
After hacking about, on a whim I replaced resources.swf (with an identical version AFAIK), and the tiling started working again.

Who knows.

Dave