[Xerte] Authentication

Mark Tomlinson mark.tomlinson at acns-group.com
Fri May 29 15:30:47 BST 2009

We *could* install moodle for this purpose, but would prefer not to as it
seems a bit of overkill to do so.  We would be prepared to look at that
solution though.

In essence, we need to get off our backsides and solve the problem ourselves
by modifying elements of toolkits.  Being a commercial organisation though,
it is a little tricky to put aside developer time when we have other
projects running..

Mark