[Xerte] Xerte wiki

Matthew Leach M.Leach at derby.ac.uk
Thu May 21 11:59:41 BST 2009

Thanks Julian,

I've updated the pages.

With the YouTube feed I just get a blank white frame (in preview, Firefox and IE7).  I retried just to see if the problem was my impatience, but after several minutes there's still no change.  I can access the YouTube site, so that shouldn't be a factor, but I guess it could be some other local issue.

You perhaps answered your own question on coordinating the Wiki efforts, with the example of how to use the Community Portal - with requests for contributions and highlighting areas of debate.