[Xerte] on-line toolkits - cannot save edits afterpublishingproject

Johnathan Kemp johnathan.kemp at cxstaffs.co.uk
Thu May 21 11:26:46 BST 2009

I had clicked on Publish in the project editing window and had then
clicked on play to preview the results. However the preview failed to
display the additional pages I had added to the project.

I think I found the cause of the problem, shortly after I posted, though
I am not sure why it happened.

After finding that I could not save any edits to my project, I tried to
copy the project. A message was displayed saying that I did not have
permission (or maybe the right) to copy the project and then the project
disappeared from the list of projects.

I closed my browser down and reopened it, then connected again to Xerte.
>From then on I could see the project, edit it and save it.

So I am guessing that the session must have timed out.

Can any one advise on how to configure the timing for session
management?

Kind regards

Johnathan

Johnathan Kemp