[Xerte] tutor

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 20 08:38:56 GMT 2009

Yes, you need a good AS2.0 reference as well as the Xerte helpfile. In
the Xerte helpfile are details of all the additional properties, methods
and events that Xerte adds to the Flash language. I've not attempted to
document the AS language itself as that has been more than adequately
done elsewhere. I tend to use the Flash help system, but there are
online versions of it as Paul has pointed out. Somewhere you can
download a .chm of it I think so you can have a local help system. If
there is an open source version of that I'd be happy to inlude it in the
Xerte help menu,