[Xerte] swf won't play

Gregory P Sweet gps03 at health.state.ny.us
Mon Mar 16 18:59:41 GMT 2009

Originally aksed this question on AWARE list but was advised to come over
here.

I simply want to cause the flow to pause until the user clicks a button.

Paul Forwarded me the solution below, and I had arrived at much of it
myself, save the scripting (I was trying to do this without scripting). But
it's a no go. The SWF simply will not play unless autoplay is set to 1, and
of course when autoplay is set to 1, the SWF just starts playing ingoring
the controls I put in.

When I attempted to use the controls (controls = 1) only the first second
or so of the swf play.

Authorware Professional <AWARE at LISTSERV.CC.KULEUVEN.AC.BE> wrote on
03/13/2009 04:48:13 PM: