[Xerte] custom interfacy

Hal MacLean hal at cleveratom.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 17:50:27 GMT 2009

Thanks Dave - I appreciate that it is no small task... I'll let it lie
there!

Is there an example of a quiz template that is available to download
and examine in detail anywhere?

Hal
--
Hal MacLean
Director of Learning

www.cleveratom.co.uk
+44 (0)845 868 9020

Cleveratom Limited,
Fenchurch House,
93 Springfield Road, Chelmsford,
Essex, CM2 6JL.

Cleveratom Limited is a company registered
in England and Wales with company
number 6008130. Registered address is
Shalford Court, 95 Springfield Road
Chelmsford, CM2 6JL.